Operations Clerk (Nights)
Job ID: OPERA11106
Primary Location: Corona, CA, US
Date Posted: April 7, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As the Operations Clerk, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will support the operations team in improving production processes and maintaining daily business. This includes performing administrative tasks such as; maintaining documents, directing incoming calls, providing reports, and supporting a variety of other functions to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Coordinating team members on various lines with guidance from warehouse leadership.
- Validating all outbound product counts and changes to customer orders; communicating these aspects to team members.
- Inputting data into the system, scheduling appointments, and tracking expenses.
- Preparing daily loading documentation and batch labels for case selectors.
- Retrieving and reviewing daily reports from the system.
- Completing documentation and following filing procedures.
- Maintaining warehouse operations records.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Strong math skills (addition/subtraction/division/multiplication).
- Prior experience with SAP and/orAS400 or the ability to learn to use these programs.
- Computer proficient with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees